Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beta?

I ran my first playtest today (from title screen to end of completeable quests) which basically means I spent 15 minutes running around my first town, making sure all the people talk, the bard at the inn plays music, all the doors, stairs, and ladders work, all triggers, gates, and switched in the first dungeon work, and fought the first mini-boss and Boss. With the exception of a few typos it all worked perfectly, but after spending almost 50 hours on it so far, I find my enthusiasm...lacking. 50 hours for 15 min of core playtime (no random battles yet), sad. Well, enough wallowing, time to make some coffee and get back at it. After all, it was a GOOD 15 minutes. :-p Here is a clip of the fist 2 minutes of gameplay and the first boss battle, unfortunatly I got in a fight with my video editing software and lost, so the battle clip has no sound...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment