Monday, April 9, 2012

It's finished?!?!?!?!

So you can't see me but I'm totally doing a happy dance at 1am becasue I've finished the first chapter of my game, well, sor of. There's about 2 hours of good quality gameplay with features like lock pick and pickpocket. A dungeon with a killer boss, an interactive up close field with a few other quests and another boss. Forgive me if you level up too quickly, i'm still working on that balance so you don't get killed in the begining but don't get bored after 5 min. I think it's ok. Feel free to critique as you see so I can continue to finish bugs. Also, not evedryone has an item for you to pickpocket yet, but some people do. So have fun!

Intro - game description





I'm a world torn by war, four adventurers must join together to unravel a mystery and seek their revenge. Enjoy hours of evolving gamepley with interesting characters and a huge open world to explore. Play with features like Thieving, hunting, and dungeon crawling. Complete puzzles to unlock first class loot, then take on challenging enemies in stratigic battles for ultimate supremicy. And don't forget to save the world!


Beta 1 contains the first chapter, Citus.

Dowload here

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your this post while scanning for some related data on online journal search...Its a decent post..keep posting and upgrade the data. escape room locations

    ReplyDelete