Monday, April 9, 2012

New Maps

Ok so I've sent out Chapter 1 to the world, my litter bird pushed out of the nest, and now I've got to start working on the next chapter. Now, when the game is actually finished you will be able to play the first 4 sections in whatever order you choose, however to keep the plot straight I will be releasing the betas in order chronologically, which means the next chapter is our Druid Teressa. I've just killed about 90 min working on this map, so I felt like sharing. enjoy!

Basically this temple is a giant tree that has reenforcement in the base and gets smaller as you go up. The interiar will spiral up until you get to the Altar room at the top. I used these two trees below as inspiration.


The smaller animated tree I found as freeware online, proportionatly it worked but it wasn't really temple-y enough for me. I may still use the image elseware. Tah!

2 comments:

  1. Did you give up or just havent updated your blog in a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering because it seemd cool for the first bit i have saw, i just started with rpg maker and stumbled on this blog. Im starting a game, maybe ill start a blog to lol

    ReplyDelete