Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

I know it's not quite Easter yet, I'm a day early, but i wanted to send out happy thoughts now because I might not get another chance soon. I'd like to announce that Chapter 1 of my game is finished. It has around 60 min of core game play, not including battles. I feel really good considering that 3 days ago I had 15 min. Some of you might think that's not a lot, but I'd say it takes about 3 hours to do 5 min, give or take. It's still very rewarding once your project is finished! And if i need a break from the set up I'll just do a play through :-) I've got to love the picklock action... Anyways I'll be doing some final touches and setting up random encounters later today/tonight and hopefully will have the first Beta available here by Easter. Tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment